WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIF...




FIRST: It's been mentioned to me a couple of times that those hypnotic/pulsating-type GIFs are a little disconcerting. I'll admit that some of them are, even to me. So, I will no longer post that kind. Not a problem.

SECOND: Thanks for using the Star Ratings! They're kinda fun, aren't they?

THIRD: Welcome New Followers!

7 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Saying it’s disconcerting is so politically correct :-p

And so what?
Can't the 'disconcerted' fellows just scroll down?
I mean: what do they do when their TV program is interrupted by add spots? Do they file a complaint or do they just zap, or get a pee, or else?...
Should "The Time Tunnel" series from the 1960s be banned for being visually disconcerting?
Nah, I don't think so :-)

Please keep on posting whatever you find interesting, Rick. We’re grown-ups, so we’ll manage.

Anonymous said...

Though I'm prone to light induced headaches I DO NOT find those "disconcerting/hypnotic" gif disturbing at all.
There are beautiful and frequently relaxing, somewhat akin an instant meditation.

People annoyed by these gif should check for the luminosity and contrast of their screen(s) before blaming you.
Please keep posting those nice gif!

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck & Anon@8:50am - Gee. Both of you are correct. Thank you.

Milleson said...

Wow. I thought the place for my comment was more appropriate in an email to you, but I guess I could have commented my thoughts here. Good for BatRedneck and Anon for voicing the other side of the issue. Keep the swirlies coming, baby, keep them coming!!!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Thanks to you, too.

Jimbo said...

One of those comments was mine and while I only meant to say that the design bore similarities to the aura I used to see before getting a migraine, I in no way wanted that to influence your choice to publish them. In fact, when posted on the safety of a blog, they're rather fascinating. And, as others are saying here, you can just as easily scroll away if you don't care for them. Problem solved.

As BatRedneck said, please continue to post whatever interests you.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Thank you, sir. I will continue.