WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, September 20, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIF...



4 comments:

uptonking said...

Poor kitties. I had to watch it several times to understand where the cats came from. Also... I thought they were weasels.

JiEL said...

I have the same reaction of my 4 cats when I pass my vaccum cleaner... LOL!

Only my dear Adam, 3yo, wouldn't move when I do use my cordless Dyson. He could almost sit on the rotative head on the floor.

Jeff said...

funny, she got the furniture to match the cats...

whkattk said...

LOL!! That's not how you do yoga, lady.