WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

2021.0928.0006...





4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Gimme that guy in the Calvins!

uptonking said...

Jock strap, every time... EVERY TIME.

Milleson said...

Mistress, that would be Leo Alexander and yes, he is and has a prize winner!

Xersex said...

very nice and he has an enormous dick