WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, September 20, 2021

2021.0920.0007...





7 comments:

Jeff said...

love the furry beasts! Thank you!

bobbert said...

I love all that fur - I am so envious!

whkattk said...

Yeah, not sure how it's supposed to work. I hover over the first one and it doesn't do anything. Hmmmm..........

John said...

Nice pictures. Four Stars! I clicked all four stars, but .... I'm not gonna share my FB or Google logins with Powr! I don't trust FB and I don't need any more spam emails. :-) Thanks for all your pictures and memes. Thanks too for all the time and energy you spend every day to keep us entertained.

SickoRicko said...

John - Thank you for your input. I wasn't sure about the stars. I'm going to delete them.

whkattk - Thank you, too.

bobbert - And you!

uptonking said...

Love that mechanic. He could jack up my car all he likes.

Xersex said...

love your furry mood!