WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, September 20, 2021

2021.0920.0002...







6 comments:

Xersex said...

nice!

Mistress Maddie said...

Love the landscapes! Some get such incredible photos.

uptonking said...

Stunning stuff. Does that first building really exist?

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Sorry, I have no idea.

Anonymous said...

That building has been shopped to oblivion (or maybe just to Escher-esque art). The biggest clue can be found in the branches of the tree to the right. See the repetition in the stretched out tree? Also, there are odd smears in the sky that appear to be from pasting. Not sure why someone would need to shop the sky, so I'm guessing it's to generate an artsy effect.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@11:47pm - You got me curious about that building so I did a Google Image search and found that it's actually a collage done by artist Lola Dupré. Her speciality seems to be animals but it did include that building. I was hoping to find what the building actually is but was not successful. Here's the link:

https://www.thisiscolossal.com/2021/03/lola-dupre-collages/