WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

2021.0914.0010...

BMW i Vision Circular Electric Concept




(It's actually a fairly tiny car.)

3 comments:

uptonking said...

I adore. I think tiny cars are the wave of the future. F those guys in those giant damn trucks. Get real... they were born with a tiny peen. They need to get over themselves.

BatRedneck said...

Funny you post this: I'm currently re-watching the Extant series with Halle Berry from 2014/2015. In it all cars are electric and a BMW quite similar to this one can be seen. Might have been some first draft of the concept to check for an audience reaction?

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - I had to look up that show. Sounds interesting. The car was probably some kind of promo. Neat.