WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 10, 2021

2021.0910.0007...


6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh great...my other weakness...ASIANS.

JiEL said...

He is just like this 26yo Alex, a Thai guy who comes to my place to have me massage him for his nice body similar to this one.

Nothing sexual but just fun to take care of his nice body.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Sounds like fun.

JiEL said...

He is very sweet and like massages and also like to have his nipples licked and biten with my teeth.

Even if he wears his undies, I can feel him reacting while I play with his nipples.

Maybe he'll want a deeper massage later on...

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Sounds nice. A Happy Ending, maybe?

uptonking said...

Very pretty. At first I was like... what's with all the perfume bottles... but then I looked closer. :)