WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, September 05, 2021

2021.0905.0001...




5 comments:

uptonking said...

I agree with Peter Griffin! F 'em all.

Luv chocolate said...

I saw a young Muslim woman on TV and she said she wouldn't take off her Hijab it defines who she is..really?!🤔 This is in Canada!

SickoRicko said...

Luv chocolate - Warped minds are everywhere.

Jimbo said...

The Muslim list left out Wholesale Gay Murder, but I take their point.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Gosh, how could that have been left off?