WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 04, 2021

2021.0904.0008...

The owners of this dog should not be allowed to reclaim it...

Rescuers Save Chained Dog Trapped Under Shed by Hurricane Ida in Louisiana

5 comments:

bobbert said...

That’s dreadful, I hope that little fella is okay?

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - Article said yes.

Luv chocolate said...

I know people are in a panic to leave but they had enough Warning!🙄

SickoRicko said...

Luv chocolate - They should be charged with animal cruelty.

uptonking said...

Poor baby. Hope the little fella finds a new home who cherishes them for the beautiful being they are.