WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

2021.0825.0002...






6 comments:

whkattk said...

#'s 3 & 4.... Are those concept drawings or photos of actual structures? Wild....

uptonking said...

The third one must be a memorial of some sort. Which? It reminds me of the Holocaust Memorial in Berlin and I wonder if it is done by the same architect.

BatRedneck said...

#1 : last direct debits denied by bank - Stop - multi-storey apartment's pending - Stop - neighbors not complaining - Full Stop :-))

#2 is a nice try at evocating the incredible beauty of the basalt formations from the nearby coast.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk & uptonking & BatRedneck - No.3 is the visitor's center at Giant's Causeway in Northern Ireland.

whkattk - No.4 appears to be a concept drawing.

Anonymous said...

I bet pic #1 is in an Asian country near a mountain where they believe in dragons because the hoke is there so the dragon can pad through the building to where it needs to go to

SickoRicko said...

Anon@11:38am - I kind of like that idea.