WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 07, 2021

2021.0807.0007...





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours as of late, yet I never found any fascinating article like
yours. It's lovely price enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers
made excellent content material as you did, the internet can be much more helpful
than ever before.

JiEL said...

Is he «Jesus»?
He could surely resuscitate my dick anytime...

SickoRicko said...

Anon@9:39am - You make me suspicious. Your comment really doesn't fit the post.

JiEL - Could he make a believe out of you?

JiEL said...

I could pray kneeling infront of him for sure and get his ointment anytime.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - *chuckle*