WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, July 26, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs + ...





Yesterday Tumblr switched my blog there into an adult blog without warning. Once in a while their algorithm would flag a post of mine but I always prevailed on appeal. However, perhaps I was reblogging too many things from actual adult sites even though there was no penis exposed. I don't know. I'm hoping this will get resolved, but I'm not holding my breath. It's very possible I may end up deleting that blog because the archive feature, which I really like, is not available for some reason on adult blogs.

3 comments:

BatRedneck said...

How come that a polite person such as you can have their blog flagged by Tumblr as "whatever they find inconvenient"?
Oh crap... We're talking about Tumblr, aren't we?
Good luck with your archives there, Rick. I have tried to get a backup of my own account contents there before they went bigots-minded two years ago, to no avail.

BatRedneck said...

I am not a pouf (French Ha Ha!) but you can hold on to me you cutie. I'll provide the nuts until next weekend...

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - You're a very sweet man. Since it's Tumblr, I probably don't have a chance in hell of them changing their mind. :-(