WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 31, 2021

2021.0731.0008...






2 comments:

JiEL said...

no.1 Joseph Sayer could fill my car (and me) anytime. He is a very manly cute guy.
I have many photos of him that are fairly old.

No.4 French model Matthieu Charneau the kind of young nairy guy I would marry. I also have a full folder of his photos. French «food» at its best.

uptonking said...

Love the first three... that first one is rather iconic in nature. The stuff of modern myth... and many a harlequin romance.