WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

2021.0728.0001...








2 comments:

whkattk said...

Yep. Each one of those answers is spot on.

JiEL said...

The first one is such rediculous and I'm sure many English people believe it that the Bible was written in English as the images of Jesus were made as an occidental white man.

So far from the reality.

The Dead Sea scrools were written in old Hebrew and even some part of them were forebidden to be part of the Bible by the Vatican.

Anyway, for me all those are no mor than nice fable stories for sheperds in the desert.