WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

2021.0727.0008...


6 comments:

JiEL said...

Well said BUT for all those «deplorables ignorants» even very evident proofs of what had happened in Jan 6 and other «real facts» they will neve believe them and worse, they will more believe and propagate «fake news» and alternative facts.

This is why in «red states» COVID 19 is a real carnage and many will die because they are blinded and never will believe science and «blue» politicians.

All they deserve is to be part of the more than 600 000 deaths in USA.

Maybe the only Justice their GOD will prevail for them.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - I couldn't have said it better myself.

whkattk said...

"I didn't watch the hearing. I was too busy." "I had meetings." ~ The Congressional Republican Leadership.

It says all that needs to be said about them.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - They really are scum.

JiEL said...

I watched the yesterday first hearing with those 4 police officers and that was a real «BLAST» against the GOPQ and their Guru, DJT.

I cannot imagine some people still believing that those insurectionists were only peaceful tourists and were kissing and huging the police officers.

So many videos that show the outrageous opposite.

I also liked that officer who said that the hitman and the one who hired him should be prosecuted.

It's more than time all those real guilty men be judged and to to jail.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - They must think we're as stupid as they are.