WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

2021.0727.0006...





2 comments:

JiEL said...

No.1 & 3 are very attractive guys for me even if they have cut dicks.
Sometimes I would go over my first choice to meet cute guys like them.

BatRedneck said...

I consider myself as lucky enough never to have fallen into 'youthism', in the sense that at whatever stage of my life I always felt attracted to men that were around my age and maturity. Which makes my pick among these four charming men pretty obvious :-)