WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 25, 2021

2021.0725.0007...






6 comments:

Luv chocolate said...

A lot of nice pictures of manly affection!😃

Mark Aleander said...

I've always liked #4 (the spiderman pose) since it first appeared 10? 15? 20?!? years ago. I know it's part of a larger spread, but I've not had much luck finding it.

JiEL said...

No.1 The one on the left got the nicest «tackle» on which I could «bite» on anytime. Gorgeous body too. MMMMMM !

bobbert said...

I wish I could be one of those guys, or in a similar position of the pool guys on that inflatable lilo!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I recently returned to my blog and I would like to invite you to visit it. I have also added your blog to my list of links and would be delighted to be able to appear on yours as well. A super hug.

Fabs, :-)

http://cestodegatos.blogspot.com

SickoRicko said...

Anon@3:20pm - Sure, why not? Yours looks delicious.