WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 16, 2021

2021.0716.0007...



2 comments:

circusgypsy said...

Hello Rick!

I've an image I would hope you'd post for me on your blog again. Things are scary here in Florida with COVID and our governor is too busy playing politics and courting Trumpsters. And if I post this meme on FaceBook, I risk losing my job over the potential backlash from our theaters Board of Directors.

Email me at im4everblowingbubbles21@yahoo.com instead of redblueclown@yahoo.

Just give the image a look over - If it's not your cup of tea, I understand.

All the best!

Alan Ware aka circusgypsy
Athens Theater/DeLand Florida.

SickoRicko said...

Alan - I sent you an email so you can send the image.