WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 03, 2021

2021.0703.0008...





5 comments:

JiEL said...

Those two asses in the B&W photo are simply gorgeous and delicious.

uptonking said...

That last dude gets filed under granola. Would you agree, Rick? I'm thinking he does not use deodorant and is possibly vegan? Kizzes.

Mistress Maddie said...

That first boy and the one with the backpack are quite yummy!!!! They'd both look better in my bed.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - He's kinda clean-cut to be granola. The other two guesses I can answer.

Mistress Maddie - I'm sure they would!

Xersex said...

Understatement: not bad at all!