WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 02, 2021

2021.0702.0008...


7 comments:

BatRedneck said...

1st reaction: funny how us humans always tend to picture our deepest fears, here through exploding fumes and sparks - a horseman of the Apocalypse of sorts. I sure would have enjoyed it as much as all the participants.
2nd: having read earlier today about the lightning strikes from fire clouds in western Canada, I feel a little more worried, and very much less jolly.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - My first thought: how pretty. My second thought: what is this killing?

Joe Pineapples said...

What a waste of time and money. Of all the constructive and helpful things people could do with spare cash, and they did this. Unbelievable.

SickoRicko said...

Joe Pineapples - I totally agree.

JiEL said...

As I had two nights ago, being woke up at 4ham by the sound of fireworks fired in front of my home in the park isn't a good feeling.

I don't know why there are such stupid guys to light up fireworks in the middle of town in a park with trees and, sadly, there was lot of high winds too. They could have lit some fire.

Idiots are everywhere.

uptonking said...

Oh... that cannot be environmentally safe.

Xersex said...

Honestly, I like them a lot, but considering the expense (even if I don't think it's that high) and above all the pollution, I wouldn't do them.