WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 20, 2021

2021.0620.0006...








5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

That first one got me hot!

And a few made my ass hurt just looking at them.

JiEL said...

No.1 That doctor could do me any physical examinations anytime.
He has the tool to do it with lot of fun too.

Anonymous said...

If that guy with the stethoscope and the well-defined eight-pack is a doctor, I'm due for my yearly physical. And that MONSTER 4 pics down. Talk about sexual inequality. I'm gasping for air!!!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@11:50am - Yeah, we are NOT all created equal.

uptonking said...

Major peen seen. Hot. Doctor, Doctor... you got the cure! And there are some truly lovely examples after that, as well. Thanks, Rick.