WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 19, 2021

2021.0619.0002...







7 comments:

Milleson said...

Rick, your food posts are always the best. Thought for a time that being a food stylist would have been an interesting and creative career.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - There's a lot of art/talent to taking pictures of food.

uptonking said...

What is the second photo? Hush puppies? I dunno. And is that vegetarian lasagna... it looks yummers.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Sorry, I dunno know either.

Milleson said...

Buongiorno, uptonking. With a little research, my guess is you're right about the meatless lasagna. The round spheres are Caciocavallo meatballs, made with cheese, stale bread and eggs. Now, mangia le polpette! (Eat the meatballs. don't know Italian but Googled the phrase for translation.)

Unknown said...

😍 and all the weight I've lost,I gained it all back drooling over this fine spread. 🤣🤣🤣🥰. Really is a great set.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@5:43pm - I do my best.