WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 12, 2021

2021.0612.0005...








5 comments:

Milleson said...

#1-um, no. NO! These tatted guys always make me think of people who go to The Old Country Buffet and don't know when to stop eating.
#2-um, well okay, if you insist. All the anacondas aren't in the serpentarium.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Yeah, there seems to be something about ink that some people get hooked on.

BatRedneck said...

Well I do not know if I am being hooked, but I certainly grew kind of an attraction for inked guys over the last years. So thank you for that first guy, though he should learn that making faces is the opposite of being sexy :-)
The second one is, hum... "a living yummy hook"?

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - I agree with the face-making not being sexy. As well as those who use their middle finger. I rarely capture those.

Anonymous said...

Alex Minsky the tatted model