WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 11, 2021

2021.0611.0001...







2 comments:

BatRedneck said...

The first one makes a simple yet actual point.
From the years I had to work and get along with senior executives, you know that you have been a 'productive' intermediate exec when they poke you ; when they start to biaisely look at you then you know that they are not quite contempt with the amount of cash their personnel bank account will end up with. But whenever they stormed during a meeting well... I had a blue pill for such occasions: I got to look at them men* and figured them almost naked in stilettos, wearing a latex Dominatrix outfit and a cheap whig. Always worked a charm, never got impressed beyond their words. LoL

*: Women are tougher to deal with. Possibly because they are smarter at doing business. Yet much more interesting to work with for they (most) always listen first before yelling :-))

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - I like your imagination.