WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 05, 2021

2021.0605.0003...



 




6 comments:

uptonking said...

Some absolute classics. Wouldn't mind seeing all of that Golden Greats mag!

Anonymous said...

Golden vintage!!!!

Uncle Vic said...

uptonking:

Golden Boys #3 at Bob's Naked Guys....

https://bobsnakedguys.blogspot.com/search/label/Calafran?updated-max=2020-09-05T12:15:00-07:00&max-results=20&start=8&by-date=false

SickoRicko said...

Uncle Vic - Thank you for this fabulous site!

Uncle Vic said...

you're welcome... he's got some great images.... and I enjoy checking in with you every day.... Uncle Vic

Anonymous said...

Photo 2- Vic Seipke, beauté masculine.