WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, May 10, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs + ...




6 comments:

Luke said...

I love elephants!

uptonking said...

And yet we treat them like animals. Or how we as humans think we can treat them. They deserve so much better than us. The day the elephants are gone is the day humanity dies.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - There are myriads of animals that we are killing off.

BatRedneck said...

I so wish I would hug an elephant.
[- You'd be dead in the minute, you know]
[- And so what? Would be worth it for a second anyway]

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - That's why I would only pat their trunk.

Xersex said...

in Italy we say: elephant memory, to mean a long and profound memory!