WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs...



5 comments:

uptonking said...

That looks like an extremely dangerous job...

Milleson said...

That woman needs to speed it up. Heard on the news yesterday there's another toilet paper shortage looming :) And they're not printing the Sears catalogs anymore!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - You made me laugh out loud.

VRCooper said...

I could not do that lady's job...I would be bored out of my mind in 10 minutes...Worse yet, I may drift off and hurt someone....I give credit where credit is due...factory work, assembly line work is hard work...Repetition in movement, on your feet...More power to those who can do it...

SickoRicko said...

VRCooper - I've done factory work a few times in my life. I'm strangely suited for that kind of work.