WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, May 05, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs...




7 comments:

BatRedneck said...

The last one reminds me of the series: Cosmos 1999.
I loved that one. And Barbara Bain with her always impeccable hairstyle :-p

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - I've always liked her.

JiEL said...

The last (very cute guy, MMM!) is from the serie S.H.A.D.O. that I was a big fan in my younger times.

Sure I was in love with him and many of those handsome men wearing those kind of net shirts. MMMM !

( It is not Cosmos 1999)

JiEL said...

OOPS!
The show was «UFO» where the SHADO organisation were keeping Earth secure from UFO's attacks. They also had a bas on the moon.

Anonymous said...

BatRedneck, you're not far off. The last one is from the TV show UFO, which was made by the same producers who brought us Space:1999. Sadly, UFO only lasted one season.

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thanks for all your contributions. Sounds like lots of memories were brought up by that GIF.

Xersex said...

so nice gifs!