WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 29, 2021

2021.0529.0001...





3 comments:

JiEL said...

I'm not an American but I can say I HATE Bitch McConnell.

what an old crapy man going with the wind flow and changing his mind to please «El Duce of Mar A Largo» and be reelected.

When he talks he looks like an old turkey or a toad in his filty pond.

After the rejection of the bipartisan commission on Jan 6, there is no lower place the Retrumplicons they can be. But looking to them, they will surely go lower even if we think they cannot go lower.

Bi party government in USA is showing now its limits and the continuous Mary go round or cha cha dance isn't serving the interest of the people of USA.

Poor Biden that is trying to govern honestly for the poeple of USA is facing that wall of idiots every day.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - I think McConnell looks like a cadaver. I still worry for our country because of those idiots.

uptonking said...

Alright, AOC. She's no flash in the pan. I think she is our next Pelosi. Like all these. MoscowMitch has to go.