WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 22, 2021

2021.0522.0012...






7 comments:

JiEL said...

AAAAAAAMEN !

This is so sad and the most sensible people of USA HAVE to get up and fight to get this cheeto moron and followers in jail.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - I sure wish there was someone who could do that. Captain America, are you listening? I thought our government had the power, but I guess I'm wrong.

Milleson said...

Mr. Rick, your passion and concern is very evident in your work today. Remember to take time to breathe. Remember this is not a sprint, more like a marathon. My niece keeps telling me it's (justice) is coming, we just have to be patient. I know that's hard, but this is only the first 5 months of a 48 month effort. Keep the faith, Bro, Keep the faith. And remember to take the anxiety meds.

uptonking said...

Steve Schmidt... smart man.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - The last sentence of your comment made me laugh out loud, thanks. Thanks, also, for the advice. I guess I let my frustration get the better of me yesterday.

Xersex said...

you will never be able to send him to prison. he is too powerful and still has too many supporters. But you can not re-elect him.

Xersex said...

and not electing anyone from his family, of course!