WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, May 16, 2021

2021.0516.0002...






1984, Bruce McCandless, first person without a tether.

8 comments:

uptonking said...

How is there no tether? Scary.

JiEL said...

Very courageous astronaute and I posted this photo on my blog DistressCalls on Tumblr. Thanks

JiEL said...

OOPS!
Just saw I already have some pics like this one in my space folder.
That first free flight was done on February 7 1984.

Anonymous said...

Do you suppose McCandless's heart was pounding a bit? He took this untethered space walk from the space shuttle Challenger, just two years shy of the shuttle's disastrous lift-off on January 28, 1986.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - With the thousands of images available to us, it's no wonder some things get repeated.

Anon@10:49am - I'm sure his heart was throwing in a few extra beats.

Xersex said...

interesting and nice!

Luv chocolate said...

Some people still think the world is flat!😊

SickoRicko said...

Luv chocolate - Unfortunately, some do.