WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 07, 2021

2021.0507.0006...







7 comments:

BatRedneck said...

That's what you get when you go to the grocery with an empty stomach: a basket filled with appetizing meat and gorgeous huge vegetables...

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - And melons, don't forget the melons.

BatRedneck said...

Oh My, melons... Yes!
Especially when they come covered in blond hair like the first one.
Yummy!

uptonking said...

#3 and the last one. GRRRRRRR

Xersex said...

dicks from every angle

Anonymous said...

bald guy you are not a chair but I definitely can sit in you

silverbanshee said...

Last one!!!