WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, May 05, 2021

2021.0505.0006...







6 comments:

BatRedneck said...

The two men on the rocky shore : young Capitaine Haddock and Rackham le Rouge :-)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - The one with the big dick did look familiar to me.

uptonking said...

Rather fancy those beach boys. Would love to harmonize with them!

Xersex said...

love their complete nakedness

Anonymous said...

I believe the son felt self-conscious when he was about to take that selfie at the rocks with his old man and cropped his waist down to avoid comparison. Anyway dad look awfully pleased with himself

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:57pm - I guess we'll never know.