WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, May 04, 2021

2021.0504.0004...








8 comments:

JiEL said...

Knock! Knock! Knock!
If this kind of guy came and answer to me at his door, I could be so nice to him and do many «bad» things to him.. YUMNMY!

uptonking said...

What is that last dude doing??? Oddest photo ever.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - He's peering at the stars in his new-fangled telescope.

Unknown said...

Enjoy the vintage pieces. Thank you.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@12:14pm - You are very welcome.

Jimbo said...

Pic #2 - the guy with the too-small towel: Byron Hawkwood. My favorite Colt Studios model of All Time. <3 Was actually a very in-demand bouncer named Duke Valenti who rode with the Hell's Angels for a brief period and went to Hollywood in the first place to try out for John Derek's "Tarzan." When he didn't get that, Colt Studios discovered him and the rest is history. For all of that, supposedly a sweet guy.

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Thank you for that really interesting bio of Byron Hawkwood.

Xersex said...

nice sexy and interesting vintage!