WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is the owner taking a video of that felinophobe rather than disciplining the nasty cur?

Zed

SickoRicko said...

Zed - I'm hoping the two were simply playing with each other.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Rick--

I've noticed that many of your first posts of the day are made quite early in the morning your time. I hope nothing is wrong. (No need to post this--just wanted to wish you well if something is keeping you up or waking you up early.)

Zed

SickoRicko said...

Zed - I'm doing fine, thank you for the concern. The posts that happen really, really early are ones that I've created the night before and scheduled.