WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 24, 2021

2021.0424.0005...






5 comments:

Milleson said...

Just a bit too much of a forced grin on the guy in front of the shower curtain, but he's very hot and I like the bathroom. Nice and clean. Many of these bathroom candid shots have clothes and towels rumpled on the floor and bottles and crap covering the counter. Neat and tidy is good.

And at least the guy brought one drumstick to his band's gig!!!

Xersex said...

nice dicks

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I like a nice, clean bathroom as well. And the drumstick comment made me chuckle.

uptonking said...

That last one.. love that rhythm stick!

Anonymous said...

I miss the restrooms