WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 24, 2021

2021.0424.0001...



4 comments:

Purple Wolf said...

Rick: I wanted to contact you via email, but couldn't unless I set up an Outlook account, which I have no intention of doing so. But here's a link you might find interesting enough to repost:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/howard-dean-neo-fascist-gop_n_6082bbc7e4b0c1b896491c3a?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation

If it doesn't come thru, it's from the HuffPost (but I did read about it in the mainstream media a day or so ago). Essentially, it's about Howard Dean (remember him? God I missed him!) who speaks the truth about the GQP: they're fascists, plain and simple.

SickoRicko said...

Purple Wolf - Thank you for the link. It was an interesting article and video but I don't think I'll be posting it. I've grown weary of the "how", "why", and "who" etc. Yes, I remember Howard Dean. I wish we had more of him.

Here's my email: sickoricko@gmail.com

uptonking said...

Smart stuff. Thanks, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - You are welcome.