WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 23, 2021

2021.0423.0007...






7 comments:

JiEL said...

OMG!
No need to take a towel, I'd be very happy to lick all that water all over those gorgeous bodies.

Mistress Maddie said...

That first guy has one of those nice tight asses to slide a cock in.

Im guessing.

SickoRicko said...

Mistress Maddie - Or a tongue.

uptonking said...

Locker rooms. Sigh. Such heaven. I am thinking of quitting my gym at work and joining a more expensive one with cruisy steam rooms. :)

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - That might improve your spirits.

Xersex said...

joyful!

Anonymous said...

i love their confidence