WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

2021.0420.0005...






5 comments:

JiEL said...

Supewr nice treasure trail leading to a gorgeous uncut dick I would take care of all day long and all my life long too.

Mistress Maddie said...

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like a greedy bitch today.

uptonking said...

LOVE. That armpit. And everything else... grrr.

BatRedneck said...

I'd be more than happy to explore that land. Pits, bushes, hills and...creamy spring.

Xersex said...

but I love also their haired chests!