WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 17, 2021

2021.0417.0004...







5 comments:

bobbert said...

Ahh that guy with his Alsatian pal is an adorable image such friendship in that gaze between them

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - I just learned a new word from you. (Not that I'll remember it.)

jsstrand said...

Second one from top is Drew Burton - he worked for Bruce of LA - and also did some nice duals with Paul Strand (unfortunately, no relationšŸ˜„ lol)

Xersex said...

These images appear to be from an innocent and happy era, which probably never existed! or maybe it existed because in those tewmpi AIDS wasn't there yet!

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - I'm sure these pictures are pre-AIDS.