WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

2021.0413.0004...






5 comments:

uptonking said...

Nice collection. The kid in the second pic? I just want to spank him.

Luv chocolate said...

The second is cute and has a nice body!😋

Anonymous said...

the great thing about vintage pics is that the men in them respected and celebrated their bushes!!

Jimbo said...

That 2nd pic is tiny, adorable Colt Studios model Billy Lee Barnes and yes, he had a slammin' bod! The shot was taken back in the 70's. God only knows what he looks like now! 8D

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I'm grateful you know him! Thank YOU for the info.