WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, April 12, 2021

2021.0412.0001...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad many people, not your viewers, won't get the meaning of the egg pic.

JiEL said...

It says it all....

I saw the KKK program on CNN last evening and I was flabbergaster to hear that story of this linching of that 19yo black young man and the enquiry that was done after.

It was in the 80's and even now in 2021, USA are still struggling with racist hate from the narrow under educated white men.

It's so sad that the «First Amendement» who is declaring that «all humans are born equal» isn't understood by ALL Americans.
More sad is those white racists give more importance to the Second Amendment
which say that human values are twisted.

*** Again, just saw that young black man shot in Minesota by a policeman for such a futile reason of going on a red light. ***

SickoRicko said...

Anon@9:18am - I'm glad my viewers are dummies.

JiEL - Yeah, it's a mess down here.

Anonymous said...

Rick, did you mean to say your viewers are dummies, or did you mean they aren't dummies? Because I was implying they are not dummies, and they would understand the meaning of the pic.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@12:41pm - OH DEAR! I made a typo.

I knew what you were implying but apparently I wasn't ware of what my fingers were typing.

My viewers definitely are NOT dummies!