WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 10, 2021

2021.0410.0007...





6 comments:

bobbert said...

What a lovely set of natural looking guys, charismatic and attractive in all ways, thanks Rick gives me hope that my loved in and weather battered appearance may still be appealing to someone!

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - One should always stay hopeful. (For some reason, your comment came to me eight times!)

bobbert said...

Oh sorry my friend I am using my mobile phone at the moment to post as my laptop is down, will try not to make the same error again. 🙂

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - No problem! Don't worry about it.

uptonking said...

More naked outdoor fun. I am hoping we all enjoy a little outdoor nudity this summer!

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - It will be warm enough here this week for Jerry and me to hit the naked beach.