WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 09, 2021

2021.0409.0001...



6 comments:

uptonking said...

I would like to hear a lot more from Elizabeth Warren. And I hope there are already lawsuits in place to overturn those destructive, un-democratic voting restriction laws.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - I would have been quite happy with her as president. But, alas, twas't in the cards. I would have thought the existing voting rights law would prevent all this crap.

JiEL said...

It's extremely sad to see that the voting rights are still a big issue in a so call the greatest democracy on earth.

US of A is loosing its place as a world leader on democracy and I would add also on human rights.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - I cannot argue with your assessment.

Jimbo said...

If there's ANY way around Joe Manchin, they'd better figure it out NOW!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Absolutely!