WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, April 08, 2021

2021.0408.0005...






8 comments:

uptonking said...

Love those first two and the motorcycle dude. Sweet.

BatRedneck said...

1st one: we'll get along for we share the love of caring for green plants.
2nd one: his arse makes it all worthwhile, I guess my boner will do the rudder.
I'll keep number three's big machine locked up until the rider has my exhaust satisfied.
The fourth one is a realistic silicon love-puppet (Resilo'pup - you'll get used to it) I was asked to 'try it on' by a former head of KGB who's now running a high-tech company in Korea (south or maybe north, that was not clear). My first impression anyway is that a classic dildo is way easier to carry in one's luggage.
As for the last cutie well... I don't care if you scratching your nose or taking care of your mucus, I'll do both (and way better) with your Pinocchio.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - You know just what to do with each of them, and why.

BatRedneck said...

Rick: is that you timidly saying you liked my prose?
If so (or not): I like you too.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - You are a fun fellow.

Xersex said...

love their dicks

whkattk said...

Speaking from experience, I hope he doesn't ride naked. It's bad enough to crash and burn on a motorcycle when clothed!

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - I hope you weren't hurt very much.