WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 07, 2021

2021.0407.0005...








6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I'm hoping the guy in the fifth one down lets me join in. I mean there is enough for two to feed on with that sucker!

uptonking said...

A hobby I hope to be pursuing in a short amount of time. Did you know after your first shot of Moderna, you are 80% good to go? I did not, until today, when I got my second shot. Can't wait. The countdown begins.

SickoRicko said...

MIstress Maddie - There certainly is.

uptonking - I read that about Moderna. I get my second Pfizer shot this coming Sunday.

Xersex said...

oral sex please, for XerSEX!

Ivan Flint said...

No 1 gorgeous. Delectable. Juicy. Wow!

SickoRicko said...

Ivan Flint - I agree.