WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 05, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs...




2 comments:

JiEL said...

I like the last one as a fine art teacher it's just what I was teaching to my students.
The primary colors of the rainbow are: magenta, cyan blue, and lemon yellow.
When you mix the three with a light beam, they will reform the white light in which is all the colors.

This gif is showing that the red color isn't a primnary color but is a mix with magenta and yellow.

Now if you go on a TV screen, they are using the «green light» to produce the yellow on the screen.

What is special, is if you mix the three primary colors with paint, you'll be substracting the photons and the result will be a kind of «shitty» tone.

With light the photons are adding to give back the white original as on the GIF.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Wow! Thanks for the color lesson.