WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 27, 2021

2021.0327.0008...


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So tell me honestly, George, how do you really feel about the Georgia voter suppression laws? Absolutely appalling and despicable behavior in the red states that know they can't win an election unless they attempt this shit. n It's not a democracy if you can't vote, and voting should be easier, not more difficult. I guess we'll have to see what the courts think because this is definitely heading to the courts.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@3:23pm - So much bullcrap coming from repugliCON legislators.

JiEL said...

Many of those 250 bills to affect voting is just outrageous and anti democratic and anti American too.

They are setting themselves their own rig elections with a racist sauce.
Nothing new under the USA's sun which is still fighting to maintain white supremacy and wealthy people against the poorest.

All this doesn't «make America Great»...

Sending probes on Mars and not even able to hold fair elections.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - I am flabbergasted that these things are happening. But I really shouldn't be shocked.

Bryan said...

Depresses the hell out of me! I can't believe I'm still protesting this crap at my age because I protested so much of this shit in the 80s.

Bryan said...

And my seventy-year-old sister said "they can suck my dick!" (Metaphorically speaking.)

SickoRicko said...

Anon@9:12pm&9:14pm - Your second comment made me laugh. Yeah, it's nuts.