WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 20, 2021

2021.0320.0003...







6 comments:

Milleson said...

Now you've done it. Combined two of my favorite elements. A hot wet boy in the tropics and the sensual lines of the Barcelona chair. I have lusted over that chair and wanted one all my life.

David said...

WOW!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - A long time ago a friend had a pair of those, but his cats destroyed them.

David - Indeed.

Xersex said...

fabulous guy

uptonking said...

He's a country and a city mouse.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - You made me chuckle.