WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 20, 2021

2021.0320.0001...





5 comments:

Milleson said...

Thune and Marshall. Frightening to know that they are tasked with making law with that level of Neanderthal thinking. Try taking away all their investments and return them to $7.25 an hour instead of the $174,000 yearly salary they enjoy and see how they like living in poverty!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - They're demonstrating their lack of reality.

GF said...

Did you see on YT where some individuals claiming to be businesses got 3.8 million?
The one woman bought two $300,000 houses, $100,000 on Chanel clothes, $56,000 for shoes,
and a $89,000 Range Rover. And this was from the Republicons saying we had to help
business. Now they bitch that $2,000 for individuals is too much. Give me a break!

uptonking said...

Great memes. Thanks for sharing. White male privilege... it creates a gap between fantasy and reality. F 'em.

SickoRicko said...

GF - No, I had not seen that, but it doesn't surprise me. Some people are pigs. BTW, does YT stand for YouTube?